pre-fall love.

marisa mercanti blog
Photobucket
Photobucket

A majority of these cutouts are from the new issue of Marie Claire. I'm not sure if it is because Ashley Olsen graced the covers (and whenever one of the Olsens are involved I immediately love it?) but I really liked this issue.

I also love Ashley's description of the type of woman she sees wearing The Row.
"She's a traveler. She's in Africa with a backpack. She also lives in Venice, and she has a place in New York. She doesn't let anything affect her choices. She just sees a clear road ahead".

To have that life while wearing The Row? Amazing

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I sense a denim shirt purchase....

Unknown said...

You sensed correct...bought one this weekend at F21 haha!

lisahannam said...

that's so funny! I think I'll head there tonight.

little j said...

i spy with my little eye....
LV multicolor monogram. and those yellow leggings? women's FW09.

Unknown said...

you are such a good little LV public relations employee. Now..send me these? hahaha