embrace me...surround me

fashion intern canada
Sweater top: Zara
Skirt: Wilfred..from Aritzia
Wedges: Steve Madden
Bodychain: Speech
Watch: Guess
ssspeech
Photobucket
teen vogue canada
Photobucket
cestgirlsochic
marisa mercanti blog
Whenever I wear this piece, I feel like I am wearing a backpack...and since I am crushing hard on backpacks at the moment...I really enjoy wearing it.
This is a piece from Speech's latest collection and since I am...you know, related to the designer and all..I got a body piece to experiment with before it's released.
I can't say much but I will tell you that I think the upcoming shoot for this collection is going to be one of the best.
Stay tuned!

Heading to VEGAS tomorrow. Will probabaly be Champagne blogging at some point on the trip. Uh oh...
xoxoxo

5 comments:

Monica said...

You look gorgeous, and I love that body chain. Have fun in Vegas.

Sam said...

The shoes are so lovely! Love how you combined them

Elaine said...

Cool chain! I love your shirt/dress too. It looks reallllly comfortable and I'm all about comfort.
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

What a cute outfit! I love your shoes! I think it's really cool the way you accessorize! xxoxoox

Unknown said...

thanks ladies.
the shirt/dress (ya its debatable lol) is soo comfy. anything grey and comfy wins me over.

the body chains will be available soon on ssspeech.com. I'll let you know when they are up:)