Oh Vegas....what a city you are!
I can't put into words how fun Vegas was. Why is New York called the city that doesn't sleep when Las Vegas doesn't even nap!?
10 things that went on:
1. Faked a Bachlorette party. Had date/honeymoon details, did fake speeches and a blast doing it! haha.
2. Partied with Demi Moore/Ashton/Bruce Willis/Audrina from the Hills (although she did not enjoy our company hahaha)
3. Took a hummer limo for $5 each everyday. Really broke the bank on that one
4. Won $50 on the slots on my third pull. YAY! Also lost on blackjack and was nicknamed "charity case" as some guys at our table kept giving us their chips to play with lol
5. Put my feet in severe pain while wearing my new Aldo shoes. Took off shoes in lobby. Twice.
6. Became addicted to strawberry mojitos. Delicious is an understatement
7. Tried Hazelnut latte from Coffee Bean and had one every morning
8. Did not end up on the roof like the Hangover
9. Asked paparazzi waiting for Demi/Ashton etc to take our picture LOL. They gave us a dirty look and turned their heads.
10. Slept a total of 3 hours each night.
palms pool party on the friday was the best i eva had.
me and my friend melissa at party.
Cover up dress: buffalo. belt: borrowed bag: victoria secret
on the strip
area in our hotel...the venetian
Dress: Forever 21, Shoes: Aldo, Purse: DSW, Necklace: Somewhere in NY
We enjoyed the window drapes in our room a little too much.
The price tag of my shoes is still on. Classy.
Beauty at Tao
Tank: Zara, Skirt: Bebe
Ya...I know lol. We busted out the robot move on more than one ocassion but hey...can't say everybody didn't love it. Even our new friend we met on the right
Sidenote: one of the girls on the trip had a few too many drinks and took my camera and accidently broke it so I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would have liked (espeically of the decor in the hotels-stunning!) Once I gather the pictures from my friends maybe I will post some more!