all the love i have is in my mind

I've been dying to wear this blazer on the trip but umm 40 degree weather plus blazer equals heat exhaustion. Thankfully, it cooled down in the countryside one night and although I could have done without it...I wore it anyway.
Photobucket
toronto fashion blog,teen vogue blog
I bought this blazer 5 years ago and just now am starting to wear it. Makes me happy that I never got rid of it.......and also makes me mad thinking of the things I DID get rid of..that I would love to wear now. Lesson? Think hard about what you save or lose.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Blazer: Jacob, Shorts: Express, Top: Forever 21, Scarf: Italy Market
Photobucket
aldo shoes
We were kind of rushed taking these pictures and after looking at them I realized you can't really see the shoes so here is an upclose look at them!

No comments: