Mink Pink's LA LA LAND

                         

I become extremely nostalgic when I see California related things. From a scene in a movie to a song, it makes my heart flutter when there is a California shout out involved.  When I came across the shoot for Mink Pink's new "LA LA LAND" campaign...well I just about wanted to pack up my things, trade in my wheels for a skateboard and move back to Venice Beach ( I'm scared for when winter hits here in Toronto- yikes!)

The new collection was inspired by "tumblr tribes, surf punk and acid-house fun" which basically translates to "SIGN ME UP" in my vocabulary. Mink Pink is a line that I have been obsessed with for years and this campaign tilts the obsession into the scary zone. You can see the rest of the images below and see what I mean.  They also recently launched a new website which you can check out here.

LOVE.




No comments: