Stork & Babe Sweater


Sweater: Stork & Babe, Sweater: Phillip Lim x Target, Necklace: Speech, Pants: Zara, Shoes: Michael Kors

Oh hi! Just some photos of me wearing the WORLD'S most comfortable sweater. Also known as the sweater that I will be wearing around my house, to work, to grab groceries in, and to have fun in!

I recently got this item from Stork and Babe, a new collection launched from Thyme Maternity! While I am NOT pregnant (let's be clear), I went to a launch for the new collection a few weeks back and fell in love with so many of the items. So great for fashion forward woman who are expecting (very Rag and Bone meets Alexander Wang) but also great for those not expecting that just want to eat a lot ( Thanksgiving is coming up- just saying). 

Below are a few snaps from the beautiful event courtesy of Light X Heavy



No comments: