secret garden

Photobucket
c'est girl so chic
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jean: Parasuco, Top: Lucyd Acyd, Shoes: Michael Kors, Hat: Shotwell, Necklace: Years ago in NYC

Me in our tomato and vegetable garden in our backyard. How obvious is it that I am Italian? I don't think I know one italian who doesn't have a tomato garden in their backyard! I should have taken a picture with one of the "Peppas" (in the words of Jersey Shore's Pauly D) but...Eggplant is my favourite.

So is this top/dress. I wore it as a dress in Vegas (it's allowed in Vegas and don't worry I didn't pull a Britney) but I think around here..it's much more suitable as a top. It also came in black and I am really annoyed at myself that I didn't grab it in black as well. Ugh.

11 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

You look fabulous!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

OMG I used to have those Parasuco's! They are from forever ago - good on you for keeping them! YES!!

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

la petite fashionista said...

awe! this is inspiring me to want to create my own garden when I have my own place! & i love how for vegas you can pull it off as a dress but at home it's a shirt-- i'm the same way with a bunch of my clothes :) (being short has its perks)!

Family Lawyers Brisbane said...

wow love the top really fanncy

Dance Classes Melbourne said...

great outfit comfortable to wear and pretty

Constance said...

Great outfit! love the hat! x

Daniella said...

love your shirt!!!

emily said...

i love your top! :) it suits you very well!!

eesa said...

i love that coat and your hair is beautiful!!x

Amanda said...

Love your flare jeans!

There's a discount code giveaway going on at my blog, so please check it out! http://petite-dejeuner.blogspot.com/2010/10/urban-apparel.html

Emery D said...

I eenjoyed reading this