a new season

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
fahsion blogger toronto
Photobucket
Photobucket
Skirt: H&M, Shirt: Generra, Shoes: Sam Edelman, Jacket: Le Group, Ring: Aldo, Bracelets: Market in Italy, Purse: Roberta Candolfi (Style Sense)

Tights, Socks, Scarfs, Booties...yup it's officially fall here in Canada. And although I am having a hard time dealing with the end of summer, sunshine and leaving work when it's still warm...fall clothes make it a little more tolerable.

I'm a big fan of layering...lots of it...and if any season lets you do just that..it's fall.

10 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

You look great here!!!!

P.S: I posted pics of my new ALDO booties on my blog today!! Go check them out :)

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love the whole outfit but that little purse if the perfect cherry on top!

XX

la petite fashionista said...

LOVE your booties! & the fact you can wear tights right now. its still SO SO hot here. im dying for fall weather :)

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

OMG you've broken out the tights :S I'm not quite there yet, but know it's coming. Trying to milk bare legs as long as possible ;)

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Brooke said...

Such a cute, wearable outfit. You look great.

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Hi!
OMG, you just look adorable. Loving the Sam Edelman boots. Its not really fall yet where I live, I kinda have to wait until Nov, which totally sucks, cuz Fall is my favorite clothing season, but oh well...

Have a good week.

$armin<3

Secondhand Stella said...

Love the purse!!!!

Ambre said...

cute outfit! i have to say i love the purse!!!

Cindy Van Dyck said...

You look awesome!

haute.teapot said...

oooh the layers--they are pretty fabulous. Love the pop of color too.