cross all your hands, one finger at a time

c'est girl so chic,c'est girl,cest girl so chic,cest girl
Photobucket
Photobucket
marisa mercanti c'est girl so chic
Leggings: American Apparel, Top: Aritzia, Blazer: Jacob, Wedges: Dollhouse, Ring: Bracelet turned into ring by me

I love pieces that have a history and this ring is one of those pieces. It was originally a bracelet and it floated around between my myself, my mom and my brother for years. I'm really not even sure who it originally belonged to but sometimes I would see my Mom sporting it and then a few months later..my brother was wearing it. The last few months..it's been me. Kind of beat up from all the use it has gotten, I spotted it in my bathroom and immediately envisioned it as a ring.

Easily bendable, I twisted it around my finger and have yet to twist it back to original form.

And I don't think I will.

14 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

Fabulous outfit!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

rachaelkrystina said...

Love that ring!

C said...

I an envious of the white Blazer. I wish I could rock that look.

http://workwithwhatyouvegot.blogspot.com/

Talia said...

your wedges are simply gorgeous.

Maryn said...

gorgeous shoes and accesories!;)
www.intuitioncouture.blogspot.com

veronicaa said...

These photos are gorgeous.
I love your Coachella pics too!
Xo Veronica
fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

Glamour Bbey. said...

Great look!

Celine said...

I love those wedges! The whole outfit looks great.

flnw.blogspot.com

Embodying Fashion said...

Your outfit is amazing and you look fabulous!

Tebonin said...

Love this color I never tried blue before. Now I will think about it.

Glamour Bbey. said...

Stunning look!

Kate said...

love this outfit so much! you look awesome, and those wedges are amazing!

peggy said...

hello love ur blog page n check out my www.fashionlife-peggy.blogspot.com

Trendy Gourmandise said...

nice outfit !!

♥♥♥ http://trendygourmandise.blogspot.com/ ♥♥♥