the sun may rise in the east, at least it settles on a final location

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jean Jacket: Abercromie & Fitch,Tank: Boardwalk shop Skirt: Wilfred, Boots: Steve Madden, Ring: F21, Bracelet: Made my me, Sunglasses: Borrowed/Not mine

Although I live in a country where winter graces us way too many months of the year, I've always had a california state of mine. Skirts in winter. Going barefoot a little too often. Dreams of beaches near Christmas. The list can go on. When I actually did have the chance to visit California...I wasn't shocked when I fell in deep, mad love with the place. My friends and I loved it so much we pro-longed our trip and changed our flight.....and then almost didn't come home all together. We snapped back to reality but I guess Hollywood really can suck you in.

I got this t-shirt on the Venice beach boardwalk and man oh man how I love it. Sure, the shirt is a reminder of the crazies on the boardwalks and the smoothies that I slowly but surely became obsessed with but I really just love the simplicity of it. I wear it with jeans, skirts, shorts, over bathingsuits and I even sometimes sleep in it. Is that weird?

These pictures were shot in the downtown area where I live. It's no cali..but surprisingly, it's a great (and fun) place for pictures.

Enjoying the last few days of summer and preparing for a party I am having this weekend.

22 comments:

Little Red said...

Love the outfit! Your ring is gorgeous and your boots look amazing!

Lorien BeautyLove said...

Love this outfit! The boots are gorgeous xx

LifestyleBohemia said...

I love the ring and LOVE the nail polish. Nail polish is always my #1 accessory. Cute blog!
xx

PRINCESS said...

Thanks for the advice! I am gonna keep the brown...at least longer than I usually do! :-)I like your style!!

Fashion Pix said...

Summer is almost over and I don't like it :( nice outfit, I love your jewelry!

Kathy said...

Great outfit, I would die for those boots and that ring!

Katya said...

Pretty! You have nice style!

ljp said...

Thanks, i've come back now, had a brill time :) Gosh 10 minutes, not good :( Hope you had nice time too! xx

Work With What You've Got said...

Love this. Just the right mix of casual and effort.

vicen said...

Send us your look, and be part of Look 10.
http://www.modahistoria.com/formulario_prueba.htm
http://look10.blogspot.com/
Greeting.
Vicen

Jade said...

RHCP :)

That;s pretty much my favourite song.

Thank you for commenting my blog recently :)

http://www.do-i-know-you-from-somewhere.blogspot.com/

x

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Casual chic perfection! You boots complement your outfit perfectly! Wishing you a fun weekend! xxoxoxo

Malu's Fashion said...

I love this outfit!
And your ring is amazing!

xx
Malu.

Raez said...

a mexican fiesta sounds like fun! and i adore your boots and necklace!

xx raez

Hermo said...

Yeah, last year i went to California and that was exactly my feeling... i don't want to go home!

i love the colour of your nail polish!

clash of cooper said...

woohoooo summer :) it shall arrive soon for me. I LOVE those boots, they look so so awesome and the bracelets are sweet as too!
xx

http://clashofcooper.blogspot.com

JadeRose said...

love love love the shoes, the boots, the necklace....pretty much all the accessories! You're onto a good thing :)

Faridah said...

Those boots are amazing. Love the outfit. x

a bit mischievous said...

i loooooove the outfit!!! it suits you so great.... your style is really cool and ur nails are perfect to the shirt :)

Tink in My Closet said...

Awesome accessories! I honestly can't get eough of your shoe collection!

Taylor Sterling said...

Great boots lady!!

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

Love the blue nail polish and the jewelry, especially that ring!!