Heads turning as the lights flashing out it's so bright

When I moved home from New York, I immediately missed it. I missed the coffee shop I went to every morning. I missed the people. I missed the Indian man at the grocery store I went to that always knew I got redbulls before going out. I missed the energy. And I still do.

As Fashion week makes its mark... I cant help but feel a little nostalgic for my former city. I am vigorously living through the cool kids' twitter updates that are in ny....as well as looking through older pictures of the amazing times I had there.

When I was there I did attend both fashion weeks so I thought I would share some of the highlights I experienced with you all.

Photobucket
the runway makes me get goosebumps...love
Photobucket
"Vicky Valentine"...who you may also know as Ashley Simpson
Photobucket
inside the tents
Photobucket
MAX AZRIA FALL 09
Photobucket
the brains
Photobucket
Tanya D..my homegirl!
Photobucket
yes you ARE seeing this correctly. anna wintour.......smiling.
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
model lookboards...wham bam thank you stam
Photobucket
Photobucket



As exciting as this week is, 12 hour days do get tiring...My friend Kat can tell you this...especially if you get locked out of your appt. for 6 hours when you want nothing more than to get home.
Photobucket


But you know what they say...work hard, play hard.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Or go in a wig store and act like 5 year olds.

18 comments:

Patty Ann said...

omgggggggg wow!!!
did you work at the fashion show????
or just attending???
WOWOW so much fun
you look gorgeous
and yes, work hard
PLAY HARDER
do you have more pics
i have to live vicariously through you!!
xxxxxxxx


AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

Lolita Riot said...

hey thanks so much for visiting my blog! youre so lucky you got to go to fashion week! You have yourself a new follower :)

MJ said...

Wow, amazing - you're so lucky! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'll be following from now on!

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com/

Fashion Cappuccino said...

It's so cool that you attended the Fashion Week in New York!!! It looks like you had such a great time there! lol...playing with wigs are so fun!! xxoxoox

kelse said...

aw, so fun.
NY is my next stop
x

kelse said...

aw, so fun.
NY is my next stop
x

Kenza said...

awwh. well at least you got to go to fashion week. that must have been amazing, so jel!
thanks for taking pics to show us, theyre so awesome.
:)

Cindy said...

great photos. such a cool experience.

to answer your question. the pictures are off a tumblr that had no sources so i have no idea what magazine they're from. i wish i new b/c i'd like to see if there re any more pics to the editorial.

Att ha det gott said...

thanks so much for visiting my blog!
and thanks for your lovely comentar

Eva said...

I couldn't agree more with the first part of this post. NYC is forever in my heart.

& can't believe you caught Wintour smiling. Props to you!

Leah said...

Very interesting... especially Anna Wintour smiling... that is the first time I saw her smile.

Jess said...

great pics - i SO want to be a NYFW right now

Taryn said...

These pictures are insane. That must have been an amazingly fun time in your life, but also understandably, very tiring. So jealouss!

Valencia Lia said...

Thats so lucky and cool that you got to see the fashion shows and meet awesome and cool people !!!

And you must have lots of fun :))

Ohhhh man,I wanna be in New York now toooo

Unknown said...

patty ann: i interned at bcbg while i was in new york so i worked the shows.

shin: haha..isnt it? my friend looks like Michael Jackson in his younger years

eva and leah: haha i love the anna pic...i labelled it as her smiling..but i am not sure if she was actually just smirking. debatable.

thanks for the comments guys..i love them all xoxox

brooke said...

wow, incredible photos! haha "wham bam thankyou stam" - gold. love it

xx

Unknown said...

How was it working at such an awesome event? I'm envious of your life!!

Intrinsically Florrie said...

Lovely post.
Yay! Anna smiling! In a lovely dress too for that matter, though I can't say I like her coat..

Florrie x