fast fuse

Photobucket
I cleaned out my entire closet gradually over the last few weeks and got rid of a lot of old things (it was hard but i somehow managed). One of the things I got rid of was an old cotton top that had this lovely brooch attached to it. The brooch was so beautiful that I decided to cut it off and turn it into a headband or necklace.
Photobucket
Turning it into a headband won. I found an old string headband (dollar store style) and used Crafter's Pick glue to attach the brooch and voila!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: H&M skirt that I normally wear as a dress. Vest: Dkny jean jacket that I re-constructed into a vest Shoes: Nine West
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Aili S. said...

hey! i was just wondering what school do you go to in toronto? i live in canada and i loove fashion and i really want to get in the industry, even though im only 15 lol. please let me know!

MARISA said...

Hi Aili,
I am actually finished school! I went to McMaster and then to Parsons in New York. If you have any specific questions about the industry, email me and I will definitely fill you in:)
XO