me + hong kong=love affair
I want to apologize in advance.
I tried really hard to not do peace signs in every photo that was taken in Asia...but it turned out to be very hard. Just when I thought it would be a normal photo my right hand started creeping up and assumed position. It was like terets so I am sorry for obnoxiously peacing in every second photo.
Some very overdue photos from the Hong Kong portion of my Asia trip. Hong Kong is amazing on so many levels...I can't get over how much I love it there.
Some reasons why:
1. You can buy Collagen masks at the corner store. YES REALLY. I'm pretty sure I was obsessed with the drug stores more than anything else?
2. Asian babies.
3. Their subway system. Hello....Phone service!
4. The fact that you can literally see 5 Chanel stores during a 5 minute walk ( and every other store you can think of...they even have stores underground in the subway)
5. Cool Asians. Every person is a walking magazine ad. Dressed cooler than I can ever imagine.
6. DISNEYLAND!!!!!!! I'm really a 12 year old deep down.
7. Wyndham Avenue-a street of amazing bars and restaurants
8. It's such an international city...yes it's filled with asians but there are so many people from all over the world that are living in Hong Kong.
9-10. Asian Babies
TAKE ME BACK.